Development 5.0.0 Demo
From OpenEMR Project Wiki
OpenEMR is in need of funding for new development efforts that will benefit outpatient and inpatient users alike. Features include hybrid inpatient/outpatient support, advanced billing, Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) integration, modern cloud offerings, ability to perform quality reporting, low-cost medical devices connectivity, and other commonly requested solutions. Our vibrant community is dedicated to responding to user needs and setting our priorities to be consistent with the requests of our colleagues abroad. Please consider sending a gift today.
This is for OpenEMR 5.0.0 , which resets daily at 1:00 am Pacific time(the reset takes about 10 minutes). There are also several available development demos.
OpenEMR 5.0.0 Demo Login Credentials
- OpenEMR - user:admin pass:pass
OpenEMR 5.0.0 Demo Links
- OpenEMR: https://demo.openemr.io/openemr
- Onsite Patient Portal: https://demo.openemr.io/openemr/patients
- Wordpress Patient Portal: http://demo.openemr.io/wordpress
- OpenEMR: http://demo.open-emr.org:2105/openemr
- Onsite Patient Portal: http://demo.open-emr.org:2105/openemr/patients
- Wordpress Patient Portal: http://demo.open-emr.org:2105/wordpress
OpenEMR Project Co-administrator